De-Puffing Rose Quartz Eye Massage Tool
Inspired by Chinese acupressure points, this massage tool is crafted for a soothing, cooling effect on the eye area.
Designed specifically to treat the delicate skin around the eyes, this tool:
- Reduces puffiness and can help reduce eye bags
- Awakens and rejuvenates the eye area
- Aids in absorption of eye cream or serum into the skin
Due to natural variations in stone, every eye tool is unique in color and pattern. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural. We do not artificially dye or treat the stones to let their true beauty shine through.
Mount Lai tools are designed to work on the lymphatic system, address adhesions in the fascia and melt tension in the facial and jaw muscles, promoting a radiant complexion + combatting fine lines and wrinkles.
- Why is lymphatic drainage important? The lymphatic system is a part of the immune system that helps the body get rid of toxins and waste. If the lymphatic system is not functioning well, it can result in fluid build up which may result in puffy skin. Stagnation of the lymphatic system can also lead to an increase in toxins, which can make the skin appear dull or even result in acne breakouts.
- The benefits of lymphatic drainage are two-fold. Lymphatic drainage removes toxic and congestive substances from the tissues, which allows greater absorption of nutrients. Besides aiding with lymphatic drainage, gua sha massage stimulates circulation and blood flow. Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the other cells and the combination of lymphatic drainage + massage allows you to remove toxins from the tissues and absorb greater nutrients to nourish the skin.
- Why is using a tool better than using your hands? The beauty of Mount Lai tools is that they work on the skin without pulling. As a result, the tool is able to work on the very surface level of the skin to target the lymph system and fascia that you wouldn’t be able to target with your hands. Tools allow you to work more evenly on the entire face and target pressure points more precisely than you would get with just your hands alone.
After applying an eye serum or eye cream, gently slide the tool on the under eye area, starting from the inner corner of the eye to the temple. Repeat a few times and follow by gently gliding the tool above the eyelid to reduce puffiness.